Sunday, January 13, 2013

One down!

Yay! I finished the Dargate quilt last night. I finished stitching the binding on with the football game in the background. I wasn't really paying attention, and I am neither a 49'ers fan or a Packers fan, but it was background noise. Plus I was getting up and going to check on my candied orange peel a lot, so it didn't make sense to watch something that required rapt attention to avoid missing plot points. So here it is:


My next project is one that I didn't even include in my inventory at the beginning of the year. I have decided to make a baby quilt for a girlfriend of mine who is having a baby. It is coming up soon, so I need to get to work. I have the fabric already in my stash, but I need to work out a design.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a lovely finish! And now you get to start a baby quilt... how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to show it at show and tell at my next quilt club meeting.

    ReplyDelete