Monday, January 28, 2013

Moving right along

I managed to catch back up again on the Bible Studies block of the week. This evening I did my block that represents "Numbers." Naturally, the fabrics that coordinated with my focus fabrics were in the tub on the bottom of the stack. At least it was in the bottom tub of the first row of tubs, and not in the back of the closet! (I have three rows of tubs, which can be both a blessing and a curse!)



I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. The lighter fabrics have more blue in them than the lighting showed. I ended up drafting a pattern for it in Visio, because I wanted to foundation paper piece it to make sure everything came out the right width. I am linking to the pdf file of the foundation paper here, in case anyone has a burning desire to make a Log Cabin block!


No comments:

Post a Comment