Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fortune is fleeting

I actually got caught up on the Bible Studies quilt-along for all of three seconds today! This week's block wasn't that difficult, so I managed to get it put together with a minimum of effort and un-sewing.

Just as I lifted the presser foot on the last seam, "ding" went my email. It was the new block for this week, a day early! I was crushed- I had been looking forward to luxuriating for a day in being caught up. Oh well. The new block requires extra fabrics, so I am going to have to do some more stash-shopping or actual retail-shopping to find some more coordinating fabrics. Eeek. I suppose that on the bright side, I can work in a couple more fabrics for sashing and borders, because I definitely do not have enough yardage of my focus fabrics for the borders and sashing. I'm going to sleep on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment