Saturday, February 23, 2013

Two down

Hooray!  I finished stitching the binding on the Very Hungry Caterpillar baby quilt last night. My plan for tomorrow is to hunt up a box the right size, buy a baby card, and send it on its way. When I laid it out on the bed for the photograph, I was worried I might have wavy borders, but luckily I seem to have followed the directions well enough. Blessings on Cindy for suggesting I watch a video, and on Aimee for making the video!



Hopefully my friend doesn't read this blog to ruin the surprise. I don't think she does- mainly I seem to be popular in Australia and Germany right now, according to my stats. (Herzliche Grüße! Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, weil meine Oma Wienerin war. Ich lese Patchwork Blogs, mein Deutsch zu verbessern. Meine Lieblingsbücher sind Harry Potter auf Deutsch und Liebe geht durch alle Zeiten. Davon ist mein Wortschatz ziemlich seltsam.)

I'm making candied orange peel this evening, so we will see how much quilting I can get done on the Irish Chain quilt. I'm not optimistic. Perhaps tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment