Monday, February 18, 2013

Miscellaneous musings

The other week, I got to travel to a convention and work the booth for my company. A couple booths down from us were the fine folks from Sanborn Mapping. As a serial UFO creator, I am always in the market for tote bags to store UFOs or carry my items to quilt club meetings. My eye fell on their display of promotional goods, and I knew that this would be perfect for club toting. (I've included the Keepsake catalog for size comparison.)


I must admit, I did not follow proper booth etiquette to get it. Proper booth etiquette is that you only get promotional items if you talk to the representatives first about their product and then ask for it. Instead, I simply asked the representative for a bag. Perhaps he was astonished at my freshness, but he let me have one. So, thank you again, Sanborn Mapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment